I'll be answering questions on 6/22 from 2 PM to 3 PM EST.
These days I have mostly been talking about "The Science of Re-establishing Growth: Where, When, and How".
I also get asked about my best-selling book "The Sales Acceleration Formula: Using Data, Technology, and Inbound Selling to Go from $0 to $100 Million" a lot.
But honestly, I'm open to any questions. Looking forward to chatting!
Comment Below to Ask Your Question ↓
Here are more of Mark's Accomplishments:
- Forbes' Top 30 Social Sellers in the World
- Salesperson of the Year award at the MIT Sales Conference in 2010
- Senior Lecturer in the Entrepreneurial Management Unit at the Harvard Business School
- Patrick McGovern award for his contributions at MIT
Mark At HubSpot:
- Expanded annualized revenue from $0 to $100 million
- Grew customer base from 0 to 10,000+ customers
- Expanded Sales and Services organization from 1 to 450 employees across Boston, MA, USA and Dublin, Ireland
- Increased revenue over 6,000%
- HubSpot placed #33 on the INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2011.
And you can ask him anything, get your question posted below, those asked first are usually answered first.